Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What I made and other funny stuff.

This is what fun looked like with two of my very favorite three year olds today. These two are hilarious! Always have been!!!




So, Kristen asked for a mural on Carson's wall. She did have a picture of something that had been done in Pottery Barn Kids, so it wasn't out of my imagination. I do think it turned out pretty cute though. She has plans to put up some other really fun things and I can't wait to see what the finished product looks like. FUN!













3 comments:

  1. ok, so you need to adjust your schedule when its painting time at our house- I have lots of ideas but you have the talent soooo.... I'll let you do the kids rooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two are pretty dang funny together. I appreciate that Kierstin may be the only person that can keep RJ in check!! And, the painting looks great so far. If only horses were equally simple:) You'd better stop showing off your talents or we will all be putting you to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love those two! The painting looks really cool, we'll have to head out there when its done and check it out!

    ReplyDelete