Sunday, April 5, 2009

General Conference update!!!

So, in the sickness and mayhem of this past week, General Conference has seeped into the weekend without much fanfare, except to say that we did manage to watch the first half of the Saturday morning session with children watching the Primary talk and Kimball watching to YM talk.  Then, the wiggles that had temporarily left the children as the sickness left absolutely no room for them, came back with a vengeance.  It was as if they had an entire week's worth of wiggling and giggling to do all at once.  That was when we went to the park.  And now, this day has ended on a high note and I have set to my nightly task of scouting around the internet until sleep takes over and I found a few wonderful resources.  It may be too late to take advantage of them, but I bet a couple of them could still be very helpful.  Here you go:

MormonMamma shared this and I loved the whole thing!

Actually, they have lots of things over there that I love so I am adding that blog to my blog roll over there.  Stalk at will.

And then, of course, this article is great!

And we can't forget Sugardoodle!:  This one is one among many, but you get to search over there for yourself.  It's part of the fun.

Surely there are more and I am sure we could go on and on.  But I did particularly like the tent idea.  Very cool!  But you have to click to find that one.  :)

Ok, ONE MORE THING~ and then I will really go to bed.
You have to read this.  You must.  It is great.  Well, I think you should.
I am adding her to the blog roll too.  


1 comment:

  1. So are they all still contagious??? I need to come and drop something off, but its not worth risking the FLU!

    ReplyDelete