Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Vancouver?

By way of update...we are now considering the possibility of not actually relocating up there.  We are looking at the idea of us all traveling up that way over the summer for a month, or so and then we would come home and start school as normal while Larry heads back up north returning about once a month through Christmas.  After that would depend on money because we would like to take the kids up there for the Games, but money will be in charge by then.  We are STILL waiting to hear a final offer and then we will compare the two ideas and attempt to make the best decision.  I am sure that we will run it by you all first, just in case.  :)

That's really all I had tonight.  I am feeling better and now ready to head off to bed.  I will post more tomorrow, with pictures!

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm.....obviously my very favorite plan...mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo confusing!!!! Any idea about a Kansas trip????

    ReplyDelete