Monday, April 13, 2009

Mud everywhere!

It's Monday and I have to say that so far this has been a glorious Monday, except for one little thing...the mud.  The kids all went to school.  Larry is traveling.  Kierstin slept in.  I slept while she slept.  The kitchen is clean after a fun Easter weekend.  It rained, which is always nice...except for one thing.  The mud.  Our precious dog has tracked mud from one end of this house to another.  On the couches.  On the beds.  On the carpet.  The kitchen floor.  Does anyone want to clean up this much mud?  Didn't think so.  But the good news is that the mud is our biggest challenge of the day.  So far.  I know better than to count my chickens before they hatch.  Chili is on the menu for the night and we rented "The Tale of Despereaux" which makes for a lovely evening with the critters.  I will have to set to wiping some things down soon though.  But then again, once he goes out again, he will just get muddy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment