Thursday, April 16, 2009

New hair-Again

Ok, so I absolutely HATED my hair cut so I went back in to have her cut it again.  I despise when people do that and I felt so bad,  but I just really couldn't get my hair to do anything.  So, Kierstin and I were playing around on the camera and I thought I would share my new cut, that I love!  Love, love, love, love.  Did I mention that I kind of like it?  We will see how it does after I style it myself, but when you can like your hair right after you leave the salon, someone did something right.  It's a little bit "stacked" in the back, but not too much.  It flips where it needs to and is much more flattering than before.  Thank goodness.  I needed it.  

Just wanted to share.  Now off to pick up round 1 of the hooogly-boooglies.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes... much better. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great. Kierstin looks cute too! I'll be bringing my ribbons for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete