Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why AM I still posting so much?

Yes.  I had a resolution to lay off the blogging.  I missed it though.  I keep in touch with you, with myself, with long lost friends from days gone by and even with Larry who reads along every now and then.  I suppose I just like being able to share thoughts and memories and new finds and to reminisce along the way.  I am working on creating more and worrying less and in working on that I have been finding resources that are helpful to me and I like to share them with you as well as keep a record of them for myself.  So, you may see new blogs over there from time to time and they may warrant looking at if you are in need of a distraction.  Or, you can just walk away from the computer and get back to work.  I don't like that idea either.  So, we chat and search and learn from each other on blogs and emails and this is my little way of keeping in touch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment