Thursday, January 15, 2009

You know you love them








Did you ever get to see any of these pictures?  I took some, Nicole took some and I think even Jessie may have taken some.  They are all on my computer and I realized that I hadn't shared them yet.  I miss Christmas.  I am a little like Kierstin about it.  Every time we pull up to the house she is so confused as to where Santa went.  Where did Christmas go?  She asks that a lot.  Where indeed?  Back to normal life and routine.  I miss Christmas.  











2 comments:

  1. those are some great pictures...where are the rest of the ones of the kiddos in the jammies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, those are fun! I was wondering the same thing about how to get a hold of all of the pics Nicole took. She mentioned something about you emailing us a link or that you had the pics on your computer?? I love the pictures of Ellie and Grace...they are super cute:)

    ReplyDelete